12mm Granite Edging Trim (2.5m)
The 12mm granite edging trim will add the perfect finish to your tiling project. A good tile trim will help to hide any exposed edges or corners – basically, a great way to keep your project looking neat and tidy.
Made using a long-lasting aluminium, the dark colour will lend itself well to many different tile styles. Also, the powder-coated finish adds plenty of character.
This tile trim can be used to protect corners and avoid the dreaded 45-degree cut. Available in lengths of 2.5 meters and in 10mm and 12mm sizes.
All our Trims are delivered in secure tubes, so you can be sure they will reach you in perfect condition.
- Select your trim according to tile thickness.
- trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the trim into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required.
- trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile. The profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approximately 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.
You read more about Genesis tile trim here.