ARDEX-FLEX FL is a rapid setting cement based grouting compound with excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix.
ARDEX-FLEX FL grout is suitable for grouting joints from 3mm to 15mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic, non-moisture sensitive natural stone and quarry tiles. This also is suitable for extruded tiles and glass blockwork.
The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools with non-aggressive water conditions. ARDEX-FLEX FL can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints, and is able to receive foot traffic after 90 minutes at 20°C.
- Rapid hardening – receives foot traffic in 90 minutes
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- Ideal for commercial and domestic environments such as swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- For tile joints 3-15mm wide
- Suitable for floor tiling, and wide joints in walls
- For internal and External applications