Jackoboard Sealing Kit
The Jackoboard Sealing Kit contains everything you need to waterproof a room before tiling.
Ideal for use under tiles to create a tight seal, so as you can imagine this product is invaluable for wetrooms, showers, and bathrooms.
This kit is suitable for both flat and vertical surfaces made of any material. The membrane adheres to concrete, brick, plasterboard, cement/sand renders, gypsum plaster and tile backer boards.
You’ll find that the Jackoboard is suitable for a wide range of underfloor heating systems.
In the Jackoboard sealing kit you’ll receive:
- 5kg waterproofing membrane
- 1-litre premixed primer
- 10m roll of sealing tape
- Two sealing corners
- Apply the liquid membrane using a brush or roller.
- Coat the wall and floor joints plus corners with the liquid membrane.
- Place the sealing internal corners firmly into place.
- Add more liquid membrane over the internal corners to overlap with the sealing tape.
- Apply more liquid membrane over all the joints & cover with the sealing tape.
- When the first coat becomes dry, apply a second coat over the entire area, as required.
- Wash tools in clean water after use.