12mm Metal White Edging Trim (2.5m)
The 12mm white tile trim will add the perfect finish to your tiling project. A good quality tile trim is essential to help hide any exposed edges or corners. It will also keep your tile project looking neat and tidy.
The defined square edge makes it useful for coverings such as square cut porcelain, marble, and stone. So, whether you’re using on a wall or floor it will keep your project looking neat and tidy.
Made using a long-lasting aluminium, the white coating will lend itself well to many different tile styles.
All our trims are delivered in secure tubes, so you can be sure they will reach you in perfect condition. There is also a protective film to protect the face during installation.
Available in lengths of 2.5 meters and in 12mm sizes.
Benefits at a glance
- Made using high-quality aluminium
- Powder-coated finish
- Protective film
- Select your trim according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the trim into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile. The profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approximately 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joints completely with grout.
You can read more about Genesis tile trim here.